A little about Alex

 Hey how yall doing first off I want to say im sorry about the late post difficulties about my laptop situation, but we not gone talk about it sooo yea my name is Alex Rejistre, Im the oldest out of 3, and im from Pinebluff, Arkansas, but I moved around a lot from Arkansas, to Georgia, Florida, Texas, and Tennessee. I graduated from Overton High School in Memphis, TN in 2020 and I am now a sophomore at Bethel University in Mckenzie,TN. My major is art with no minor yet and I play soccer for Bethel. I enjoy hanging around my friends and doing more of the things I like to do like draw, play video games, dance, play soccer, watch tv (Netflix, movies, and anime) before I forget I dont have a favorite Netflix series but my favorite movie is Rush Hour 2 and my favorite anime is One piece and I most definitely love to listen to music (Im very diverse when it comes to music but my favorite genre is rap). I mean like its not like theres anything more to do in Bethel especially in Mckenzie I mean I didnt even know this place existed until i started school here. To be honest what really makes here being likeable is really hanging around my friends, playing soccer, and catching up on anime. The thing that makes me most proud is making my family happy by doing what I came to do and accomplish these four years. With that being said here are
some images that justify what I enjoy






but since you can obviously see my friends and my favorite anime and movie i would love to send you a taste of my favorite songs right now that i been bopping to and you can just hop to the playlist

Comments

Popular Posts